HAVEN OF REST MINISTRIES
175 East Market Street
Akron, OH 44308
PO Box 547
Akron, OH 44309-0547
(330) 535-1563 Voice
(330) 535-8917 FAX
A faith-based rescue mission provides emergency shelter and supportive services for those experiencing homelessness, including meals, shelter, clothing, substance abuse rehabilitation, educational classes, career development assistance, after-care support and counseling for men and women.
- CHRISTMAS MEALS
- CLOTHING - MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND FRIDAY
- COLD WEATHER SHELTERS/WARMING CENTERS
- DAY CAMPS | HOPE SPORTS CAMP
- DONATION DROP OFF POINTS
- EASTER MEALS
- HOMELESS DROP IN CENTERS | MEN'S DAY ROOM MINISTRY
- HOMELESS DROP IN CENTERS | WOMEN'S DAY ROOM MINISTRY
- HOMELESS SHELTER | HARVEST HOME
- HOMELESS SHELTER | MEN'S DIVISION
- NONPROFIT RETAIL STORES | WOMEN'S AUXILIARY
- RESIDENTIAL SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER TREATMENT FOR MEN
- SOUP KITCHENS - EVERY DAY
- SPECIAL EVENTS | ANNUAL PICNIC
- THANKSGIVING MEALS
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
The community resource directory information is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge.
However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment.
Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required.
Info Line, Inc. does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency.
We simply provide information as a public service.