CATHOLIC CHARITIES COMMUNITY SERVICES OF SUMMIT COUNTY
812 Biruta Street
Akron, OH 44307
(330) 762-2961 Voice - Administrative
(330) 475-0091 Voice - Emergency Assistance Office
(330) 475-0321 Voice - Food Pantry
(330) 762-7481 Voice - Counseling
(330) 762-2000 Voice - Summit Adult Day Services
(330) 762-2001 FAX
Provides a wide variety of support, recreational and development services to youth, families and older adults to enhance their self-sufficiency and quality of life. Focus is particularly on those lacking financial, social, or emotional resources necessary for viable participation in the community. Services are available to all residents of Summit County and some surrounding areas, regardless of religious affiliation.
- ADULT DAY PROGRAMS | SUMMIT ADULT DAY SERVICES
- CAMPS | CAMP CHRISTOPHER
- COUNSELING SERVICES | BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
- DISABILITY RELATED SOCIAL CLUBS FOR YOUTH | COMMUNITY RESPITE
- FOOD PANTRIES - BY APPOINTMENT TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY
- GENERAL EXPECTANT/NEW PARENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS | HELP ME GROW HOME VISITATION PROGRAM
- OUTREACH PROGRAMS FOR HISPANIC/LATINO COMMUNITY
- PARENTING SKILLS CLASSES | PARENTING CLASSES
- SOUP KITCHENS - TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY | COMMUNITY MEAL - TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- THERAPEUTIC CAMPS | SUMFUN DAY CAMP
- WATER SERVICE PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
The community resource directory information is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge.
However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment.
Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required.
Info Line, Inc. does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency.
We simply provide information as a public service.